Quotations

Famous Quotations

Sometimes it is difficult to be motivated and inspired to write a review, a persuasive formless essay, an article of reflexive investigation, etc. Plus, it can be difficult to find the right words that will better describe your ideas. DedicatedWriters.com is your top destination, since it provides students with an updated database of more than 150.000 quotations and proverbs of famous inventors, sportsmen, philosophers, artists, celebrities, businessmen, and the authors who certainly enriched and strengthen the world. This is perfect to become inspired and write book reports, essays, movie reviews, research papers, etc.

Try out our free search option and stay tuned.

Browse Keywords

(Click a letter to view the keywords)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S
T
U V W X Y Z

thread

«The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order: the continuous thread of revelation.»
«The memories of men are too frail a thread to hang history from.»
Author: John Still | Keywords: frail, thread
«There's a thread that binds all of us together, pull one end of the thread, the strain is felt all down the line»
«The soul that is attached to anything however much good there may be in it, will not arrive at the liberty of divine union. For whether it be a strong wire rope or a slender and delicate thread that holds the bird, it matters not, if it really holds it fast; for, until the cord be broken the bird cannot fly.»
«Our whole knowledge of the world hangs on this very slender thread: the re-gu-la-ri-ty of our experiences»
«The first thing I remember about the world...is that I was a stranger in it. This feeling, which is at once the glory and desolation of homo sapiens, provides the only thread of consistency that I can detect in my life.»
«The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line»
«When you examine the lives of the most influential people who have ever walked among us, you discover one thread that winds through them all. They have been aligned first with their spiritual nature and only then with their physical selves.»
«The stitch is lost unless the thread be knotted»
«The beginning of a habit is like an invisible thread, but every time we repeat the act we strengthen the strand, add to it another filament, until it becomes a great cable and binds us irrevocably, thought and act»

Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »